12/04/2011

With a whisper we will tame the vicious seas.



My father and brother went away the whole day to watch a skating game, so my daddy wasn't able to take pictures of me. But I felt like I needed to post something, because it's been 3 days since my last post. I quite like what I wore today, it's a combination of hard and soft. A leather jacket and a cute dress. I  hope you don't mind that I'm sometimes not able to take my pictures on location, I'm sorry! But anyway, what do you think of the outfit? Have you already celebrated Sinterklaas or are you going to do so tomorrow? xoxo

16 opmerkingen:

Anouk Océanne zei

ik weet niet meer precies hoe de winkel heette, het is in het oude postkantoor in rotterdam ;) het is een outlet met best een paar fijne dingen!

Saar zei

Wat een leuk jurkje!

Daisy zei

very cute Look Roos :)

xoxo Daisy

TheMandarineGirl.com

Chloë zei

leuke blouse! xx

Annemijn zei

Dat jurkje staat echt heel leuk! Mooie outfit!

naomi. zei

Je ziet er echt leuk uit! Staat echt mooi zo samen. Ik ga je volgen!

liefs

Pola Katelu zei

coooool! xo, :*

www.polakatelu.com | @polakatelu

Anouck zei

lieve outfit, Roos!

the golden rose zei

i love the tiny little hearts. so pretty!
xx sylvie

http://legoldenrose.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay zei

i love this post. Great ideas put together!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Eline Taïeb zei

Die jurk is echt prachtig, normaal heb ik het niet voor gelige kleuren, maar deze is echt wel leuk! :D

Fay zei

Super leuke outfit
Dat jurkje vind ik echt tof :)

Addie zei

hi i love this post i think that your clothes are really nice, i love all th pictures, please take a look at my blog ,
www.rueidentities.blogspot.com

Stella zei

Lovely outfit! (: x

Fashion Insanity zei

Cute dress!

Lisa zei

wat een lief jurkje!