12/06/2011

Thank you Sinterklaas!



I got home from school with the idea to take amazing pictures of what I got for Sinterklaas. But when I finished positioning my presents the sky was already darkening. So this picture is the result of trying to take pictures despite the light working against me.
Oh, I'm so in love with my presents. I got a tripod for my camera, Rihanna's perfume Reb'l Fleur (which smells UH-MAY-ZING), Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, a MAC lipstick in MAC Red, two nailpolishes from essence, a mascara, 45 euro's to spend on clothing, a professional photoshoot with my best friend and a coupon to go to the beautician. Me and my brother also got two presents we have to share, the Birdy cd and the dvd-box of Merlin season 2.
I'm truly the happiest girl in the world right now! Oh, the surprise my mom made me consisted of a skirt and a t-shirt she made herself. With pictures of London on it! How was your Sinterklaas? How did you celebrate it and what did you get? xoxo

6 opmerkingen:

Eline Taïeb zei

Wauw jij hebt echt leuke cadeautjes gekregen zeg! :D Ben jaloers op je dvd box van Merlin. Ik heb dit weekend al m'n sinterklaas gekregen (geld, snoeptaart, veel chocolade, handtas en een ticketje dat al was voorgeschoten!)

Saar zei

Oh, wauw, wat leuk, een fotoshoot!

soldoutforever zei

love your presents :) echt mooie dingetjes gekregen, helaas vieren wij geen sinterklaas meer,we pakken altijd groots uit met kerst, dus ik moet nog even wachten ;)!!

Laura. zei

Leuke productjes

Wil je me volgen via Bloglovin'? Ik volg je ook x
http://www.beautybloglaura.com

Eline zei

wauw, dat zijn nog eens geweldige cadeaus! Echt leuk van die fotoshoot ook!

Gabrielle zei

Wat is sinterklaas toch lief <3.