11/20/2011

Captured Moments


So I thought it would be fun to tell you guys about my week. Shall I do this every week, or isn't it very interesting? The first picture I took in the car on my to my uncle, who lives in this huge house with lots of animals. On the second picture you can see Sammie, my uncles shetland horse, who is adorable and really funny. I also had to learn Latin while I was there, which you can see on the third picture.
And then the weekend was over. The next picture is of another outfit with my new favourite skirt, I didn't post this outfit on my blog, so I thought I could share it with you anyway. On the picture after that you can finally see the collar of that beautiful lace shirt I was wearing thursday and on the picture after that you see my favourite shampoo and conditioner. I bought these last friday along with the skirt and it was love at first sight. They smell so good and my hair feels so soft and healthy! You guys should all buy Aussie's products! The blurry photo is from my birthday party. My dad made it and he didn't know how to turn on the flash, so this was the result, haha. The last picture is me, typing this, being very cold and a little bit sick. xoxo

4 opmerkingen:

Layla zei

Ik wilde even laten weten dat ik echt respect voor jouw doorzettingsvermogen heb en dat je me echt een leuk meisje lijkt!
Maanden geleden vond ik je stijl eerlijk gezegd echt 10x niks maar vanaf vandaag staat je blog bij mijn favorieten!
xx Layla

Roos R. zei

Awh, dankjewel! Dat waardeer ik echt heel erg! xx

Roshelle zei

Ik ga je volgen!

http://lifeofroshelle.blogspot.com/

Fabrizia zei

I like so much your sense of style! Really nice post!!

Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
Last day to enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!