9/14/2011

The sky's the limit.






Today is the day my camera died. I took pictures on the balcony and then it fell, all the way down to the second floor. The screen is broken but the camera itself still works. I'm actually more said than you think I would be, 'cause my camera went through a lot with me. It has seen America, England, Norway and all the crazy stuff I did with my friends. Not to forget it is the camera I took my first blog picture with. I'll miss you, dear camera. May you rest in peace. Luckily my birthday is around the corner, so I can get a new one, any suggestions? Untill then I'll have to take pictures with my brothers/mothers camera, which'll probably be of a less good quality, my apologies.

Do you like my new blogname? I do! I thought I was ready for a new start, a new beginning. But the layout is still not done, 'cause I haven't figured out yet how everything works. Can somebody help me? Haha! xoxo

knitted skirt - new yorker                             shirt - h&m                                 scarf - new yorker                             pistol boots - sacha

5 opmerkingen:

Kylie zei

leuke sjaal zeg! en laarsjes.. ik heb ze ook :D haha!

The fashion building / DIY zei

Ik heb de laarsjes in het bruin!
En zeker een camera aanrader (ben er zelf nog steeds dik tevreden over), de sony a33. Echt een hele fijne camera met allemaal extra functies (vergeleken met de canon 500D bijvoorbeeld), en ja, echt heel fijn.

Wall of Fashion zei

yes, great blogname! I also love the shoes! I'm going to buy them too next saturday! :)

xx Marije

Melissa zei

wauw die sjaal is echt heel mooi!
weet je toevallig of hij nog steeds wordt verkocht?
en ik vind je blognaam ook erg leuk

'E, zei

wat een leuke outfit!
xx itsfashion-bitch.blogspot.com